As a Facebook Marketing Partner, the Morgan & Co. team is a member of a global community of specialists known for excellent service and technical skills. In order to be a partner, an agency must demonstrate the highest standards of performance and service and meet a number of specific requirements, including qualifying placements, qualifying spend, and active pages among other criteria.
Facebook Marketing partners like Morgan & Co. drive measurable results, save you time, and offer proven expertise. Additionally, we’re given the opportunity to expand our expertise by participating in learning opportunities like the Facebook Agency Expo in August 2019.
At the expo, the term “Best Practice” was frequently mentioned by presenters, so we’re sharing three of Facebook’s brand-building best practices that you can start implementing today.
Attribution is the process of assigning credit to touchpoints along a consumer’s journey. If you’re able to understand which of your ads resulted in an ideal customer taking action, you can more precisely measure the effectiveness of your ads. This insight helps you make better decisions for future planning. Facebook offers a measurement solution that helps you zero in on your highest performing ads across multiple browsers, platforms and devices.
- After wrapping up an ad campaign, resist the urge to quickly move onto the next item on your marketing agenda.
- Carefully review analytics and identify the highest performing ads in your campaign.
- Use the highest performing ads to inspire the next campaign.
- Test and retest as you continue to hone the right mix of creative and audience segmentation.
Targeting is identifying exactly who comprises your ideal customer or audience. The more precisely you understand your audience – who they are, how they feel, their needs/wants & desires – the more targeted you can be when delivering your ads. The days of placing a full-page ad in the newspaper and hoping to reach someone are long gone. Facebook’s audience targeting tools: Core Audience, Custom Audience and Lookalike Audience move your brand several steps closer to reaching your most likely buyers.
- Use demographics, location, interests and behavior to define your Core Audience.
- Continue the consumer experience by using Custom Audiences to remarket to customers you already know.
- Use Lookalike Audiences to target people who share demographic and behavioral traits with your best customers. This is a great tool for audience expansion or prospecting.
Best practices for creative center around meeting your audience where they are. For example,
- Design your videos so they can be understood with the sound off, utilizing a clear focal point and clear message.
- People use their phones vertically 98% of the time, therefore your content should be vertical to match how people consume content.
- With constant competition for user attention, showcase your brand early and often. Your brand should be shown within the first 3 seconds of a video. Your key message should be delivered in a quick, easy to understand way.
Bonus: Mobile Creative
Mobile creative should be different, because people consume content (and ads) differently on their mobile devices compared to a TV or desktop. Newsfeed and Stories ads are consumed at a high volume for less time. Look for opportunities to design creative that delights your ideal customer, even if it takes you outside of your comfort zone.
If you’re ready to take your Facebook marketing to the next level, the Morgan & Co. team is ready to build your brand using our expertise and insights as a Facebook Marketing Partner.