Finding The Perfect Marketing Recipe With Eric Morgan
Eric Morgan on “Grow Your Law Firm” Podcast
Eric Morgan has a rich background of over 27 years of strategy, media planning and buying, and analytics experience in offline, online, non-traditional and promotional advertising campaigns. His insight and approach have helped design media strategies and campaigns for brands including Morris Bart, LLC, Frank D. Azar & Associates, Wayne Wright Injury Lawyers, Shelly Leeke, Harrahs Casino, Louisiana Office of Tourism, Hotel Monteleone, and Visit Baton Rouge.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The difficulty in discerning where your leads come from when marketing with several mediums
- How marketing is like a gumbo where different ratios and mixtures will give you different returns
- Tinkering with your marketing to find the recipe that gives you the conversion rate that you want
- Finding your niche in your market and capitalizing on the right cost per case for you
- Reaching frequency and how it’s more nuanced than you think
- Do ads on live TV pay off?
- Is there a real benefit to the QR code?
- Knowing your brand and your strategy as the answer to everything else